About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jun 2, 2012

2/30

2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears. 

I am afraid of getting my leg shut in a car door. I have no idea where it originally came from but I have been put into situations where I have had to face this fear more than you would think. One of the first student films I worked on, Inspector 42, I was asked to maneuver myself under the dashboard on the passengers seat of an old car, with my legs hanging out the side of the car, while it was pulled down a street. Often when I open a car door it tries to close again and it is just a scary thing for me.

I am afraid of dinosaurs, but also love them. I blame this on watching Jurassic Park at a young age and the nightmares that followed. I am still scared to watch that movie, but some of my favorite places are dinosaur museums. I just sometimes need someone to hold my hand to get through them. 

I am afraid of getting old or getting any kind of illness that would prevent me from taking care of myself. I'm afraid of having my body and/or mind falling apart. This developed because of how much I hate being sick, even right now, when I just have the flu I just hate my life so much because I can't accomplish the things I need/want to. Like getting my oil changed. Which I might go do anyway.

No comments: