About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Apr 10, 2010

I have spent the past few days in a state of utter deliriousness.

last night the following scene went down, thanks to Babzy for recording it:

(half asleep-facing into the couch)
Lawsy: ...(mumbling, mumbling) the worst.
Bette: What's the worst?
Lawsy: Are you talking to Jennie?
Bette: Yes.
Lawsy: Tell her she's the worst.
Jennie: I know I'm the worst.
Lawsy: Wait is she here?
(Lawsy turns and discovers that Jennie is indeed in the room.)
Lawsy: When the H did you get here? And I thought I was still leaning up against Kelsie
(Kelsie is on the other couch)

I thought B. was talking to J. on the phone...

That and I wake up to realize I texted the following to Jennie:
"sorry thats your life. i just dreamed about a dead owl and a sheep revolution."

Not to mention the other night where I fell asleep on the floor and wake up only to mumble "...potatoes" and then fell back asleep.

In fact the more I think about it the more I'm realizing I might actually be more fun to be around when I'm half asleep, so maybe it's a good thing.

No comments: