About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Apr 8, 2010

I only remember a few things from when I got my wisdom teeth out back in highschool.
One of them was that they took my shirt and made me wear one of those stupid lame-patterned shirts that don't fit people of my size.

Then I sat back in the chair and they put a mask over my face. They asked me what school I went to and other things and I gave them one word answers although I was thinking in complete sentences. I wondered why they didn't ask me to count back from ten, like they do in the movies.

They stuck a needle in my arm and i could feel a coolness run through my arms until I was completely numb. I tried not to think about how their was a needle in me and how And then I was out.

When I woke up I wondered why the shirt I was wearing didn't fit. I sang a song from Little Shop of Horrors, but my mom had no idea what was going on because my mouth was full of gauze so she was really concerned. My mom dragged me to Walmart and I wandered up and down toothpaste and mouthwash aisles as we waited for the prescription to be filled.

All day I tried to watch movies but kept falling asleep. I was really frustrated because I saw the beginning and end of so many movies and I discovered the movie version of Les Miserable was a musical.

I wasn't allowed to chew and I wasn't allowed to drink through a straw.

Basically, that is how I feel right now.

No comments: