About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jun 18, 2009

i'ma pro!

Worked on a film called, You're So Cupid (don't worry it's not up on imdb, yet).
It's a made for tv movie set to premier on ABCFamily (who knows when)
And there's very much a Disney Channel original movie feel to it (which is to be expected from the title).

But it was a good experience working on a professional shoot.
Because, 1. Good food. 2. Talented people.
I loved everyone on set from Lisa in make-up (who worked on Diantha's) with her fake nails and Mike the AD with grey patches in his beard and a neon hat to the millions of extras that made me feel like a camp counselor to Aaron on Craft who brought us amazing soup and then dumped water from his umbrella on me to the grip guys who offered me their coats a billion different times.

Also, the box for clothespins said, "Clothespins" and not C-47s.
(take that Sam)
Oh, and I met, and had several ridiculous conversations with this kid...


He thinks he's hot stuff.
But they do have him playing someone who all the girls are in love with and he gets to ride a motorcycle and he had 10-20 15 year old girls drooling over him on and off camera. So I guess I can't blame him for being full of himself.
But I will anyway.

No comments: