About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jun 12, 2009

i'll find the things they say just can't be found

Sometimes I like to listen to Jack Johnson.
Real original thought, I know.

But the music just makes you feel good
and the lyrics are sometimes perfect

I mean,

i gave your friends all a chance
putting up with them wasn't ever worth having you

i locked my bike to yours

it wasn't hard to find you painted flowers on it

there's no stopping curiosity

i was so crazy about you, i didn't mind

sepia toned loving


and even though i think banana pancakes would be disgusting
he makes them sound good.

and in Staple it Together I always think he says,
he stabbed a Mormon in the back.
and it just makes me laugh, not that being stabbed is funny.

lately, i just want to sleep on the floor.

p.s.
I'm still really proud of where I work. And I'm not the only one.
people are flipping out about the food, it's kind of hilarious to watch.
then again, the french toast still kills me, it's so good, even when slightly burnt.

p.p.s.
what if i'm not as mature as i think i am
and really i'm just now learning how to be high schooler?

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Umm, I've been feeling a lot like that p.p.s...

P.S. I like reading your blog...haha