About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jun 14, 2009

'cause i am---i am...

This morning was probably the most tired I've been in...possibly ever.
I was mumbling incoherently about different kinds ands colors of apples and actually full-on passed out in the car on the way back.

So I tired I even used the wrong toothbrush.
I know you're probably gagging right now, Sharlie.
But on the bright side, I feel eternally connected to Jennie Mangum who left the toothbrush I gave her on the counter.

But, Tom Russell said I was the funniest.
Maybe I should change my email address to the.funniest, it's more accurate.

and I know you're silently mocking me right now, Jordan Petersen, but you're just jealous you didn't ask him first. :p

1 comment:

Jordan said...

No.

I'm simply saddened that you stake so much in it.