About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jun 10, 2009

Rooster




Sometimes I work at cool places.

Rooster DNB is a cool place.

I can't think of any other place where you can eat everything from bulgolgi beef dumplings to yellow curry soup (which might be my most favourite thing in the world no matter where it comes from) to french toast* to drinks with tapioca balls in the bottom (coming in every flavor from taro to red bean to honeydew to lavender milk tea to cookies and cream to strawberry).

The menu is one page, but you should be able to find anything you could possibly want on it.

It is all my favorite foods (almost) in one place. All in a classy red/black environment run by people who simply, love food and want to provide people with wonderful eating experiences.

*this is not your grandma's french toast. this french toast will momentarily kill your brain as it tries to process the goodness that is coming from your taste buds. It's topped with a special sauce/syrup you'd never expect. Tryyyyyyyy it!


2 comments:

E. said...

Um, sign me up. They win points for graphic design, too.

Alyssa said...

I will come eat there soon. Sounds amazing.