About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Apr 23, 2009

just pretend

Today was kind of amazing.
Stressed about our cleaning check.
But then it was this awesome older guy who is always cool.
And we got talking about making movies.
Turns out he wrote an AMAZING screenplay that Robert Redford wanted to make (starring himself and Paul Newman!!!) But his uncle got in his way.
So we're standing in the back part of our apartment (everyone else was chilling in the living room) and he just tells me this incredible story and I'm staring at him, in awe.
He's incredible. In-freaking-credible.
Not to mention he didn't really bother to actually check our apartment.
And I kind of want to make a movie about his life.


Sometimes when you dress up a tiny bit you get hilarious reactions.
"you don't look like you...that's something I would wear." -E
"Daaaaaaaaaaaang, girl! You look hot." -girl i never talk to in my HUM class
"Hey! I like...your skirt." -Gideon


My last final (which went until 8:15...bleh) was a group project.
We had to create a Utopian society.
And we owned.
We got dressed up "business" and decided that we were going to present it as a pitch to come to our society rather than just presenting it as an idea.
We were like, "this is our island, we rock at everything we do, you want to be us."
Most of the questions people asked were things we had already talked about and could answer easily.


Then some punk goes, "so what kind of art and architecture would you produce."
Everyone looked at me. So I stepped forward.
"The best."


Other highlights:
Ian running like a startled deer across the road, zig-zagging and jumping over things
Moving Elizabeth's car every hour
Communal cleaning throughout Campus Plaza
and borrowing Windex from two different people
Nailed a job interview.
Won a bet.
Ate frozen grapes.
He's Just Not That Into You with Elizabeth
and trying to force feed her caramal apple things


Intelligent things I said today:
"It's so cold! It's like wind is coming out of the...wall!"
"It's called air conditioning, do they not have that in Oregon?"
No exaggeration...About 30 people have asked me in the past two weeks when I find out about the film program.
Well, it's any day now....


my fingers are crossed for tomorrow

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I WISH WE WOULD JUST FIND OUT ALREADY!!


=]