About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Feb 27, 2009

i think that, you are lovely.

Today I went in and got my graduation plan checked for the film application and I had some things wrong, despite my efforts, but after I got out I felt this pump of adrenaline. Because...


I am so close to being done with this montrous application process! Huzzah.

Speaking of filming stuff (f'in stuff)...I got to play art director yesterday!
Probably karma because I made a fuss when someone suggested I do art. ;)
So the real art directors took off and Jennie and I were left to pretend like we knew what we were doing. It was...a good experience.

Jennie is amazing. And I am not just saying that because she said that she reads my blog sometimes. She really is.

I need to learn Arabic, I've decided.

Oh, and I've actually hung out with my neighbors lately. As opposed to being anti-social like I have been since I've moved in. I am really proud of myself.

This is the best way I know to visually represent the girls of S204...
(at least our popularity levels)



2 comments:

Brooke said...

pshh. I do not believe in the accuracy of that picture.

but I do think it is more fun and interesting to be a mug!

E. said...

So stellar. Am glad I get to be 3D glasses, at least---and I've never liked roses, anyway.

Though I do occasionally sometimes maybe love flowers . . . you know. Just occasionally.