About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Feb 27, 2009

this modern love, breaks me

Sometimes I just want to spell it theiyre and say, "to love with the whole English language!"

I don't recommend urbandictionary, there are a lot of raunchy things on there. But yesterday I was chillin' with some guys in my ward and they were looking stuff up. I suggested looking up names.

1.
lauren

a beautiful girl whom makes you go crazy .
ahhh, look at her , she's such a lauren . . .
goreous pretty exotic sweet well loved

2.
lauren

A exclamation of pure beauty and wonder
check out luke, he's a real lauren.


Life Club was a success of epic proportions. I will be updating our club blog with an update soon. Let's just say you can't go wrong with impromptu concerts in the sun that involve air powered keyboards, xylophones, tap shoes, and a harmonica.

Also, I am going to show off for a moment...
I made this shirt for a friend...
on the back it says: no sales tax!
and this one is for myself.


I might add something to the back. It's an old flag from the British Navy. And my personal motto is never give up.

There is an amazing flag store on Center street where you can get any kind of flag you'd ever want. And Down East was have a clearance on t-shirts, so...I felt inspired.

2 comments:

Candy Smith said...

um.
that oregon shirt is amazing.
you are, in fact, my hero.

Lindsey said...

Did you sew that heart by hand :0)
it's really cute.
I like header picture on this blog too - where was it taken?