About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Feb 2, 2009

26. I am terrified of fish.
27. This summer at least half a dozen boys were in love with me. They were all under 12 and none of them knew my real name.
28. I love jumping out from behind things and scaring people. I got this trait from my mother.
29. I kind of hate tag games because I don't like being chased.
30. I desperately want to travel to the Middle East before I die.
31. Probably because I was almost born in Saudi Arabia and I am 1/4 Syrian.
32. People always try and guess what nationality I am. No one ever guesses Syrian.
33. About 1/3 of the people I meet think they've met me before or that I am related to someone they know.
34. My favorite places to consume edible things in Provo are India Palace, Gloria's Little Italy, and Subzero.
35. The only time I truly felt heartbroken was my senior year of highschool. I thought he was going to ask me out and instead he told me he was in love with someone else. Afterwards I walked alone, literally through the entire school, from one side of the school to the other. The hallways were deserted and it was terribly movie-esqe.
36. I love building forts
37. When I was little my brother and I would lean our couch up against the love seat and call in Pride Rock. It usually made my dad mad.
38. If I get into the film program this semester I plan on jumping up and down several times and then hugging the closest 10 people.
39. I have never successfully tackled anyone.
40. I have often tried.
41. When I like a song I will listen to it over and over.
42. I hate climbing fences
43. I have kept a blog since 2002 and it's terribly embarassing. I put the one that spans 2002-2004 into a word document and it was over 230 pages.
44. I love listening to people talk about themselves and considered psychiatry as a career.
45. I sometimes manage to give good advice, but have the hardest time making decisions for myself.
46. In highschool I would always make humorous comments in class, that only the people around me would hear. However, whenever I shouted the answer to a question the teacher never heard me either. Even if I said it several times loudly.
47. I always want to create scenes in public places. Like staging a fake fight or spontaneous dance parties.
48. If I could have any ability I would want to be able to sing really well. So I could continue to work on making life a musical.
49. When I was little my favorite music was Cats, Les Miserables, Tina Turner, and the Lion King soundtrack.
50. When I was little I changed my middle name to Simba.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Thhaaat's hilarious :O)

and I must say I can identify with a couple of those.

hope you're doin' well

E. said...

How do I not know the story behind #35? And can I call you Simba?