About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Feb 2, 2009

51. If I cussed I would say hell and damn all the time because I want to be like the leading man in classic old movies. Or a cowboy.
52. I love recycling and have hugged trees on numerous occassions.
53. If I had to marry a voice it would be George Clooney's or Alan Rickman's.
54. I love carbs.
55. I used to have nightmares about velociraptors in letterman's jackets.
56. I've never had anyone close to me die (that wasn't really old) but listening to Sufjan Steven's Casimir Pulaski Day makes me feel like I have.
57. Sometimes I want to show people pictures of my dog on my phone, but then I remember that I don't want to be one of those people.58. But it's different because she's really unique looking and it's hard to describe her without a visual.
59. I once went on three dates in one day, and it was stressful.
60. I believe Venice is magical. But would never want to live there.
61. I love going to places I've never been and just wandering around. Once my cousin and I wandered all around Rock Springs, Wyoming looking for an ice cream place. We didn't find one.
62. I am dyslexic with numbers and will turn to 391 when people say 139.
63. I always ruin surprises.64. I played trombone in high school and we won state every year.
65. I actually kind of miss listening to Peter talk about frescos in Italy, "look, he's like a superhero saint flying around on that cloud...going to save this kid that got his head munched on by a dog."
66. When we climbed to the top of Saint Peter's Cathedral we counted 666 steps. Which we were about to write the next Da Vinci Code about...before we found out we counted wrong and it's really 500-something.
67. Most people are in my phone by their nicknames and have their own ringtones. At one point everyone had Harry Potter themed names (e.g. Dumbledaddy, Hilarmione).
68. I deleted half the contacts out of my phone this summer because all my friends went on missions.
69. I will try any food once.70. But I don't like meat. 71. I don't see the point in walking places when you can bound, frolick, run etc.
72. Sometimes I narrate my life as I am walking aro
und, or think of a song that would be playing.
73. I love getting into heated arguements about things that don't really matter.
74. I hate crying in front of people more than anything, unless it's my mom.
75. I heard the song Bruises by Chairlift on the radio when I was driving to Fred Meyer this Christmas break and it was instant love.

No comments: