About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jan 28, 2009

you can have it!



If you want it, you can have it
But you've got to learn to reach out there and grab it


"Verily, verily, I say unto you, even as you desire of me so it shall be unto you; and if you desire, you shall be the means of doing much good in this generation."
-Doctrine and Convenants 6:8

I am here to tell you that you can have anything you want.

Not in the sappy if you can dream it's yours, way.

But, in the literal power of positive thinking way. Now, if you want to win the lottery, I can't promise you that'll happen. But there are so many things that are there for the taking and the only thing that's prevent it is that no one is taking.

So yeah, to quote Ben Lee, just do it, whatever it is...whatever it is. just do it!

1 comment:

E. said...

This is the single most inspiring post I've ever happened upon. You are a legend. And a really amazing friend. L'amica del cuore, tu.