About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jan 29, 2009

25 Bad Habits/Flaws I Have

1. I like to talk during movies (but usually restrain).
2. I like to talk when other people are talking.
3. I like to talk when no one is supposed to be talking.
4. I tell really long stories with no point.
5. I draw attention to myself saying things like, "Okay!" and then have nothing to follow.
6. I actually embrace poor grammar and mispronouncing things because I think it adds character to one's speech.
7. I put bread in the toaster and then forget about it until the next day
8. I leave my shoes in the front room and then wear different shoes until soon there is a mountain of shoes in the front room (it has happened in every place I live).
9. I put things in random places and forget what I did with them and as I result sometimes find my toothbrush on the bookcase or my socks in the refridgerator.
10. I write small and it annoys teachers sometimes. It also looks like a guy's handwriting.
11. I don't like putting my clothes away after doing laundry.
12. I don't eat breakfast most days.
13. I like to be the center of attention in social situations but freeze up in front of a camera.
14. I chronically run into people/things.
15. I get immediately attached to people upon meeting them and love people immensely before I even really know them
16. but get anxious about seriously committing to one person.
17. I make impulsive decisions about big things and think too logn about unimportant things
18. I am stubborn and most likely to do things when people tell me I can't.
19. I am a sucker for flattery and will probably love you forever if you do one nice thing or give me one compliment. It's a little pathetic, ha.
20. I can't play most sports...or the piano.
21. I make fun of people a lot! without even really meaning to.
22. I sing, even though I am no good at it.
23. I am kind of a bad driver.
24. I don't eat enough vegetables.
25. Today I was gloating about how I wrote my paper in the hour before class (not because I am a slacker, but because I wrote down that it was due another day!) and still got 50 before I glanced over and noticed the girl I was talking to got a 49...And probably spent more than an hour on it. Oops.
26. I waste time doing things like this...And will never tire of writing about myself.

No comments: