About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jan 29, 2009

when i ruled the world

I own at life.
Oh, sorry, where is my humility?
I have made some great accomplishments lately.

Do you recall the week of death and the writing of two papers in one hour each?
Well, got them back. And I owned them! Got an A on the Humanities one and 100% on my film paper! Huzzah!
I might, just maybe, be a better writer than I give myself credit for, but more likely than that it's luck, and being incredibly charmin'.
And! I got 98/100 on my Italiano esame, even though I didn't even finish reading the stories.
But I probably should stop flaunting my luck or I'll be struck down or something.

I am going to Mexico over Valentine's weekend! For, you know, a romantic getaway with my SO. Ha! Psyche. I'm going to go and play with orphans!!! Help build a school and entertain them. Which is great because I've actually been missing my camp counselor days.

It's perfect. Because when I got back from Italy, my thought was, "next stop...Mexico." I have no idea, I never wanted to go to Mexico before that.
My one wish when we were travelling after Italy was to sleep on the beach (but it was too cold).
I have been wanting to help a third world country really bad and go somewhere warm.
And I had a feeling I should bring my passport to school with me.
Basically it's perfect.
AND this trip the theme is Hollywood and we're making mini-movies with the children!
:)

And, life is amazing.
You want to know why?

Come to Life Club this Thursday. 5.30 pm.
202 in the Maeser Building.

We're about improving lives, starting with our own.

You know those days where you feel like you can conquer everything?
That should be everyday.

No comments: