About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jan 21, 2009

but not in nottingham


In honor of New President Day [and in the spirit of celebrating fake holidays] we made...CUPCAKES [what else?]

Picture by Iz, I had nothing to do with it.



Last night I dreamed we had this big family reunion only no one told me when they had dinner so I missed it. Also, for some reason half my family was of African descent...I think I'm just empathizing with Obama, like Colbert.

Today I pulled a Baltoand basically saved Elizabeth's life. I ran through the cold and dark to get her the drugs she so desperately needed.

Besides being amazingly selfless and charitable I also ate grapefruit today!
I am such a good person.

1 comment:

E. said...

You are, you are! The greatest.

And Robin Hood is foxy.