About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jan 20, 2009

Reasons I Should Not Be Allowed Out in Public (numbers 1-4)

1. I loose my cool when seeing celebrities.

When I saw Guillermo del Toro (director of Pan's Labyrinth, Hellboy) I jumped up and down a little bit, couldn't think of anything to say, and then yelled, "you make good things!" after him. Luckily, he didn't hear.


2. I spill things.

At the grocery store I innocently put some laundry detergent in my basket and continued on my way. A few moments later a lady stops me and says, "um, you're leaking." I look at the ground to see a large puddle. Half the bottle is empty. There is about 100 yards of grocery store marked in blue goo. People start slipping. I put the bottle down and told someone, but I thought about yelling, "clean-up in aisle 11" and running for it.

3. I come up with weird ways to walk/dance moves to make walking around more exciting.

You know, sashays and toe touches, zombie walking, jazz hands, being different kinds of dinosaurs/prehistoric wild cats, spinning in circles, a little soft shoe...

4. I think I'm going to dye my hair pink.

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Every once in a while, a blog post makes me laugh out loud. Usually, it's yours.

And I vote yes on the pink hair.

Brooke said...

Where did you see Guillermo?? I saw him too! and dos (2) Cuaron's and Gael Garcia Bernal! They were so close I could touch them.
But I didn't...
I didn't even really want to.
It made me feel all nervous and unsettled more than anything to have them standing near me for so long.
I was like "pshhhh. you are famous people, our two worlds are not supposed to overlap. You are not supposed to have a real and tangible existence! it's weird!"