About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Dec 19, 2008

Today in Pictures...
Alex and I constructed an incredible ramp out of snow and created joy for all the children. We went over it one by one...



two by two... three by three...
and 4x4 (photo credit goes to Caleb)


Hilary's mom gave her a light fixture that made a great sled..









until it broke into a million pieces...



Then we played a stimulating game of Pass the Pigs

And our Scrabble game got off to a great start
Not to brag, but I won both Pass the Pigs and Scrabble. :)
And another great moment was when Hilary and I decided to sled down my driveway and I ran into the curb at the bottom and wiped out magnificently.

1 comment:

E. said...

Ohmyword, you know Pass the Pigs. You are even more officially my favorite.