About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Dec 20, 2008

it was really, really cliche but we carried on anyway

Watched Mamma Mia last night. A very fun film. I am a sucker for musicals. I have to say, that I liked the first half a lot better than the second. Creating a musical based off ABBA songs was just a good idea. Also watched Lucky You and was lost most of the time because I know absolutely nothing about poker, except the things that are the same in Yahtzee.

FreeRice is really great. But also frustrating/addictive I donated over 11,000 grains of rice last night just trying to get to a higher level on the vocab. It's really cool that they have other subjects now. Caleb is practicing his multiplication tables, I am practicing Italian words. French is fun too. I got to level seven before it became obvious I've never learned french.

More later.

No comments: