About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Dec 18, 2008

are you sleeping?

The Past Few Days Have Been Full of Snow and Ice.


We rescued Zoe from her prison (home) in West Salem and she spent the night. Katie came for dinner which, in the preparation stage, involved jumping around the kitchen singing, "Oi! To the world!"






We watched Elf. Which is just a really hilarious movie.
Speaking of Christmas movies, I saw It's a Wonderful Life for the first time Sunday. I do not know why this vital bit of Christmas was not a part of my childhood. I loved it. And I'm sure everyone else in the world knows why I love it.

Today I had breakfast with Hil and Meg. We (and by we I mean Megan's wonderful mother) made French Toast. And ate it.

I hung out with Alex and we explored the cemetary behind his house (after jumping a short fence). Then we had cookies and milk and worked on a puzzle. And this is why I adore Alex, we can go a year or so without seeing each other and then hang out and it's like first grade all over again.



Wanted to go to Dallas, but figured driving on an icy highway with six other lives in the car was not a top dollar idea. Instead went to Muchas Gracias with Cands, Linds, and Leanns.
Also wanted to give blood today, but I have a cold.

3 comments:

Jordan said...

I got like 15 people together to watch "It's a Wonderful Life" last night. It had been two years since I saw it last, and you're right--it IS a vital bit of Christmas.

Glad you loved it because, you know, it's one of the best films ever created.

E. said...

Dallas? Really?

L. Laws said...

There is a Dallas in Oregon.