About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Dec 17, 2008

i really can't stay



25 things. about me.
inspired by megan knowles
one of those silly facebook things.

1. I have a scar on my lip from a firework
2. My middle name is spelled three different ways on official documents
3. The green mini-van i used to drive was sold to a mariachi band
4. I enjoy public speaking/teaching
5. and I'm not afraid of spiders (so, take that top two most common fears...I'm not afraid of death either!)
6. I know three phrases in Croatian
7. I almost had the Hungarian police called on me (but I'm pretty sure she was bluffing)
8. My friends say I ruin serious conversations by making them laugh
9. I told an Italian the boots didn't match her purse
10. I like star things (even more than Sharlie does :p)
11. Improv is my favourite kind of acting
12. My great-grandma didn't speak English
13. I always want to buy things off infomercials
14. My family didn't get cable until I left for college
15. I dipped my feet in the River Jordan...when I was ten months old
16. I wish I knew a little bit every language
17. I like photography and documentaries because I think the world around us is fascinating
18. I like gummi bears in ice cream and don't care if they get hard
19. I sing when I'm driving alone and get strange looks
20. I think something neon colored should be a part of everyone's wardrobe
21. also argyle socks
22. I hate tabbed browsers
23. I was born at 10:13 on the 23rd of the 5th month. 10+13=23 2+3=5
24. The only time I played commandos/cops n' robbers/run around through the streets like fools i fell off a fence. and later fell into a fountain
25. I often tell stories that have no point
26. I like to be different







Found this video today while looking through pictures. It's mostly hilarious because it's so candid. And exactly how we always acted in Italy. Me trying to get people to follow some obscure plan I came up with. Sharlie helping and encouraging. Cailey worrying about her shoes. Kimberly watching and laughing. And Elizabeth capturing it all and laughing.



Pretzel fangs!

No comments: