About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jun 2, 2008

You Are The Moon.

I have a lot of dreams where I get what I want. For example, I have dreams that attractive men like Steve Carell want to date me. When sleeping over at Megan's I dreamed I woke up and there were four extra mattresses in her dorm. I dreamed someone brought me toffifay. I dreamed that I found a pot of gold on my doorstep. Which sounds quite splendid but it really makes waking up depressing.

Tonight for family night we went shopping at "Joe's" (no longer G.I.) because they're trying to clear everything out. I didn't find anything but everyone else did. So is life. Also discovered my little brother (9) has the same size shoes as me...So basically I could share any of my clothes with him...Because I've been stealing his t-shirts since he was 6 or 7. Someday he will be taller than me, and I will officially be the smallest again (heck, the dog is almost bigger than me) but for now I can still tackle him.

Watched Mission: Impossible. The first 1/4 or so while playing scrabble which wasn't wise. But T. Cruise makes the greatest faces, heh. He seemed so sincere and young. Not to mention a killer secret agent...And kind of hot.

Want to take up guitar again (tried over xmas break).

Something is wrong with my body because I feel like an emotional slug 21/7 (there are about 3 hrs of normalcy per 24). It's like baby mono all over again. Ick. Mum was all, "take these vitamins, they'll make you pee in neon colors" [Not quite her exact words].

Still missing the old life but I got Burt's Bees with Pomegrante and Crispix for free today and I remembered why I like living at home.

Good night, Moon.

No comments: