About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jun 2, 2008

Cascada needs some new dance moves

I just found out The Get Up Kids are on their last tour and I'm legitimately sad. I discovered TGUK in middle school and they've gotten me through all sorts of times. Never saw them in concert...And now I never will. They're super brilliant and more than a touch emo. But they've always been there for me. I may have to shed a single tear, but I will be strong. They're lyrics are too brilliant for words though (pun unintended).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw7BO__feBM
watch this one if you want to get dizzy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnLe1FLWy0I

Watched a lame mockumentary last night Chalk. It was about four teachers and I thought it might be lame but I liked the idea. There were funny parts for sure. But it was fairly boring and used the same camera angles over and over and way too many extreme close-ups.

An older man told me I had panache today, that was nice.

I have the craziest dreams. And they usually only have four different colors in them.

1 comment:

Katelyn Marie said...

I watched that mockumentary. I agree. Lame.