About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jun 5, 2008

The (Un)Keys to My Heart

Totally copying Jordan on this one... With my not as witty commentary on a ridiculous blogthing.

The Keys to My Heart (according to how I feel about animals)
and my rebuttle

You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.
--Alright, so this one is true, totally attracted to the wild stallion type, but the rest aren't...
In love, you feel the most alive when things are straight-forward, and you're told that you're loved.
--I actually think once you're in a relationship you should be able to know the other person loves you without being told upfront all the time.
You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.
--Um, can't argue with that one.
You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic.
--False. I have a huge crush on anyone in the Slytherin house. Dead serious.
Your ideal relationship is traditional. Without saying anything, both of you communicate with your hearts.
--This actually leads to a lot of miscommunication.
Your risk of cheating is 100%. You are not suited for a monogamous relationship.
--I actually said, "What!?" alloud when I read that. I think that is a very judgemental assumption. I mean 100% is kind of harsh and very specific, there is no leeway there. Not even a half percent chance that I might be faithful. Just because I like sheep!?!
You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.
Well, yes.
In this moment, you think of love as something you thirst for. You'll do anything for love, but you won't fall for it easily.
Well that is certainly a complicated process. But after mocking it I am starting to buy into that this one is true. Of course it makes no sense. But it might be true.

So I guess it batted about a 40% average, which is better than my chances at being faithful.


And a plug for the greatest ice cream ever (well, one of them):
Pomegrante Chip. It is pomegrante ice cream with dark chocolate chips in it. SO GOOD. Not a lot of people agree with me, but everyone shoul. I think it's by Hagaen DaĊ¸ozz™ or however they spell it.

Yesterday I started to watch a show on the Hitler (as Mr. Chamberlein called it) Channel called High Hitler and it was about his drug dependency. Found that amusing.

No comments: