About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jun 4, 2008

My Dog is an Astronaut, Though.

Watched Best in Show yesterday and laughed at the ridiculousness of those crazy owners. Then woke up today and realized I could see myself becoming one of those people some day...Not a lesbian or a Canadian ventriloquist but the obsessed with a dog part. I can see it now...Me, graduated and unmarried, living in a one-room apartment with some furry beast and a typewriter (because computers will be obsolete then). And I will line the walls with canvas and paint on them. Having a dog is much more effective than a cat because they can keep you warm and protect you from burglers. But the main reason I can see this is that I've actually considered putting on matching bandannas and taking pictures with my dog. And when I walk into the room and she's there I think, "Man, she's beautiful."

But she is.

Sometimes while IMing I genuinely laugh out loud, but I know if I type lol it won't have the proper meaning because I've been told lol far too many times when I knew for a fact that person was not loling...But maybe I am just more hilarious than I give myself credit for and they were loling.

Also watched Batman Returns. I've been trying to catch up on movies like that. Catwoman is kind of a freaky kitten. But I thought it was great and wonderfully Tim Burton.

I need a joearerb.

1 comment:

Katelyn Marie said...

how did you know that for a fact? stalker.........