About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

May 28, 2008

Hello from Eugene!
Man, I'm being super faithful to you blog, writing in you everyday, giving you the love you deserve.

But as soon as I said that I realized I have nothing to write about. Dang.

Visiting U of O I realized I am having a very different college experience than the majority of my high school friends. This is not necessarily a good or bad thing, just a thing. I am pretty glad with my college choice though it wasn't something I had planned on originally. Sidenote: I REALLY didn't want to go to BYU, thought it'd lame. I was wrong. For whatever reason I am missing Provo hardcore and not adjusting well to being back home, which is throwing me off anymore because usually I adapt to change of environment quite well. I think it's because things were so awesome there and so odd here currently.

So I know they say it's bad for you but I LOVE eating food late at night. Love. It. I just got back from eating a grilled cheese sandwich, artichoke/garlic dip, and orange spice herbal tea. A weird combination but delicious nonetheless. Will I regret my decision in the morning? Probably. But I do not regret it now.

So I get to cuddle up with Megan tonight, lucky me.

No comments: