About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

May 27, 2008

fire fingers

Update: I can officiously type 80 words per minute.
Probably why I rant so much on this thing, because I can type things nearly as fast as I think them so they just dribble all over the page.

Also, I will never be happy with the colors of this bloggidy thing.

So, I am realizing I will never be able to comprehend the human mind. They (whoever they are) say that every single person is affected in some way by a mental illness. It seems likely, as they are more and more common. For quite a while I wanted to be a psychologist/psychiatrist but I realized I don't have any answers. I don't know how to help people through things. I don't know how I feel about medication or any of that stuff. But I guess that's the kind of opinion that comes with research. But I seem to be one of those people go to for advice. Moreso in high school. It just seemed like everyone from friends to vague acquaintances would pour out their feelings and distressments to me. Usually over the convenience of AOL Instant Messanger. And I realized that sometimes people just want someone to listen and tell them what they are already thinking. I love to listen though. I love knowing and discovering just how people think and what they're going through and how it effects their personality and lifestyle. I'd love to be a sociologist or anthropologist. People are just so wonderfully fascinating. And I love them terribly.

So I've got a major sugar hangover. I've never had a real hangover but I've seen enough movies to guess this is similar. I had a horrible time trying to wake up this morning, I feel like my brain has turned into lead, my muscles are all aching, and I'm craving sugar, the very thing that has cursed me this way. So here's the problem, I've been doing pretty good not eating much sugar. Eating all natural fruit snacks and being too poor to buy candy anyway. But then I get 5lbs of gummi bears for my birthday and my parents overloaded on sweets for the movie and I steadily ate my weight in sugary confections throughout the day. So now I want to die...And eat gummi bears. But I'll probably run on the tredmill instead and drink some water. ha.

So I need/want a new camera, or I may just attempt at salvaging my thin lil' digital I've had for two years. Semi-recently it decided to give up on life, but it may just need a new battery. But it doesn't take video which is a bit disheartening as sometimes you just need to catch people spontaneously dancing in the streets or if I see a unicorn or UFO or something. So, for a while I was considering getting one of those fancy DSLRs, but I also like the idea of something pocket-sized and ready for action. Not that anyone reads this, but if someone camera-savvy has any suggestions lemme know.

I have very realistic dreams and it is tres boring. Because who wants to dream about things you can live? Though I dreamed I was back in Utah which was sort of pleasant. I have yet to dream I can fly though. And I'm feeling jipped.

There are a bag of necterines on the counter a-calling my name.

No comments: