About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

May 19, 2013

hai visto come sono cosi fashion?

As I have been thinking about famous blogs lately I realized this blog is missing a key element if I ever want to be famous bloggily and that is my awesome fashion sense!

So I'd like to introduce you to what I wore today, since pictures were taken and since this is one of my favorite outfits. 


Not the best picture because boys are in the way, but what can you do?


I am in love with navy, white, and bright yellow combos. I recommend them for Spring? Can I do that? Can I tell you what you should wear this season? When you wear yellow it just makes everyone around you so happy and adding the navy keeps it from blinding everyone. Yellow and white by their lonesome is pretty great too. 

So there you have it. #fashion #fashion. 

Oh, I'll do this to be even more legit: 

shoes: promod 20E
skirt: Mamma Laws Made

t-shirt: Target $7 or $8
sweater: Forever XXI...probably $15
necklace: can't remember...$1


1 comment:

FDC Movies said...


this is very good and informative site i love your all content and had great time to visit your site .
.thanks for this great information and keep posting good and informative content good luck