About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Feb 24, 2013

Media Likes

I have to write this blog post for class and I don't have anything to say because I've been busy writing/developing things for my screenwriting classes and for the Mayhew writing competition.

So here's some stuff I like.

If you haven't ever watched Parks and Recreation you should change that right now because it is a fantastic comedy. I would recommend it to everyone and so would my mother. Most of its greatness comes from its dedication to its characters they are consistent unlike many TV shows that just change character traits to fit weird dramatic plot lines. Watch it on Netflix. Skip the first season.

My favorite film of the Oscar nominees is Silver Linings Playbook, even though I have a hard time remembering the name. It's rated R for swears, lots of swears, but it is such a wonderful story about two imperfect characters that are perfect in their own ways. I loved it. Go see it. 

Songs I like:

Top 100ish Love Songs by lauren laws on Grooveshark

Also, go see plays at the Echo Theater on University Ave. Just saw Happy, Little Secrets there. That was a really good little play that gave an insight into some difficult issues people have to deal with.

That's all I've got this week.

No comments: