About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Nov 9, 2012

Hunger Games pt 2...with bonus pics!

this was the original idea, to make a bunch of little flames...but then it was too hard.


WALL-E!!!










I am excited for THIS MOVIE. Also have been waiting basically my whole life for this moment because when I was little I always wondered why there was no musical movie version. also, how much do I want one of these posters to alter so it says, "I am the Laws"? A LOT.

 dresssed up as extras for the other capstone, Mirror Portrait...And the paul mitchell students went to town on our faces.

probably two shades darker than normal skin tone. 

2 comments:

tahir sumar said...

Free Bollywood hot News, Bollywood Top Hot Actress and Hot Desi Girls Beautiful hot Pictures.
hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

tahir sumar said...

Most Popular and Famous Vehicles, Latest Speed Cars, Sports Cars Info and Pictures.
worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com