About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jun 13, 2012

average day

There are a few things in life I am the worst at. One of them is making and meeting goals. 
So much for writing every day. I got busy with work and school, the usual excuses.

Well, I am going to skip to 12. Describe a typical day in your current life.

An average day these days goes like this...Wake up. Hit snooze. Wake up again. Hate myself for hitting snooze because now I have no time to get ready. Rush to prepare myself. Grab a greek yogurt for the road. Get to Screenwriting at 9:03. Have a marvelous time learning the fundamentals of screenwriting with fabulous people.

11:00 go to work in the library. Sit at my desk. Eat yogurt. Make emails, talk to coworkers, discuss scripts, attempt budgets.

12:30 off to 291: Film History, try to not fall asleep, watch part of a movie, fall asleep despite efforts, wake up, sometimes eat Ritz crackers, if not go buy goldfish crackers for 50c at the vending machine during break, learn stuff about film history.

anywhere from 2:50-3:20 get out of 291. back to work. Do work stuff.

5:00-6:00 walk home. sometimes call mom. get home. try and get homework done. 

7:00-8:00 go to some event/meeting/class.

9:00 remember that i haven't eaten all day. get a call from someone wanting to hang out. 

11:00 convince myself i'm going to bed.

12:00 still awake, distracted by roommates or someone else. 

12:30 homework, writing.

1:00 maybe go to bed, but lately it's not until at least...

3:00 zzzZZZZzzzz.

But that's all changing because Spring Term is over as of today. NO MORE CLASSES!!! I'm the fool that failed my last final, but my first one went swimmingly. Can't win them all*.

*I don't actually believe that saying. 

No comments: