About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Mar 29, 2010

this one's for you.

you asked me the other night if i ever wrote things in my blog intending for you to read them.
and i said no.

if i were to do that
write something
intending for you to read it

it'd be something
like these:

i like that there are people in my life
that i can talk to for hours and not realize how much time is passing.
(even if it means i don't get things done i need to)

i am glad you asked me what adventure i have planned next
because it made me realize i should always have one in mind.

i hate how you get me to open up to you about almost everything
without even trying.

sometimes it's sort of fantastic
when the directions are wrong
and a short trip turns into an adventure of sorts.
p.s. thanks again for lunch.

No comments: