About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jan 26, 2010

such is life

Life is the most incredible thing.

Things always happen exactly how they should. Even if I don't understand it, or it's painful at first.

This is why I have a religious perspective.

There is no way things would work out like this without some higher source. We have a Heavenly Father who loves us and who will guide our every step if we let him.

I can appreciate every difficult thing that has ever happened in my life.
And I feel blessed for every person that has ever crossed by path because I have learned something valuable from each and every one of them. Not to mention the enormous love I've felt, even from people who I don't feel owe it to me.

It's just...sort of incredible is all.

1 comment:

Austin said...

Amen sista-friend!!!


seriously, this is awesome.