About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Dec 24, 2009

Real quick note on today, well yesterday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELA!

I am glad we could celebrate by eating Mexican food and drinking mocktails that got spilled over every inch of your house, as though we were really drunk. And playing Scattegories to classical music, playing Beatles Rockband for hours where everyone got really excited about playing a song and then wanted to give up halfway through, playing Yahtzee, though no one thought it was a good idea until Jared suggested it, though I had been rooting for it all along, then playing Sims 2 aka trying to get my character to kiss everyone, playing Zelda 64 for a second, NOT playing Halo, playing Connect Four, playing Have My Phone Read Hilarious Texts game, making fun of the song Fireflies, etc.

I AM GOING TO MISS YOU NEXT SEMESTER!!

No comments: