About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Nov 27, 2009

what is love?

I've been blogging like crazy...But that's what being home does to me because I feel the need to share these ideas...But I've only seen my family the past three days and they've had 20 years to learn how to tune out my neediness.

So, I've been thinking about romance. Seeing as reuniting with friends inevitably involves discussing love lives.

And I've been thinking a lot about comfortable clothing...and how that's all I want to wear anymore. Warm, snuggly, comfortable clothes.

So put those two together and I realized what I find romantic...

I think if a boy ever bought me an article of clothing (we're talking a hoodie, flannel shirt, cool t-shirt, hat etc...) I would be soooo impressed and wooed.

So I started to make a list of other things I find romantic, but I was afraid that spilling those sort of secrets on the internet might lead to my downfall. So I will leave you with just that one tidbit.

No comments: