About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Oct 4, 2009

memory loss

So, that last post I didn't think I had actually post.

The scene went something like this:

INT. Living Room - Evening

LAUREN (20) brown hair, average build, devilishly good-looking, sits with a laptop on her lap. She pulls up her blog and stares at the empty box intended for text.

LAUREN
I'm going to blog

She proceeds to type gibberish, several letters that have no connection to each other, or anything. And then completely forgets about it.

INT. Smith's Kitchen Next Day - Evening

Lauren and Emily discuss blogs.

LAUREN
Yes, I have one. It's lawsren.blogspot.com

EMILY
Cool.

Lauren notices her last blog entry is a jumble of letters that have no connection to each other, or anything.

LAUREN
I don't remember posting that.





p.s.
This post was inspired by Babetta who now thinks in screenplay format.

No comments: