About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Aug 28, 2009

Dear Daughters,

Dear Daughters,

I am not very smart right now, but I think I have a bit of advice I can give you from my 20-year-old-growing-up self. Before I get old and can't remember life before a steady career and marriage and whatever else comes my way. Obviously I am doing pretty well if you've come along. I'm sure you're very good looking if my half of the genes got to you properly. But don't let that go to your head, like it's gone to mine.

First of all, don't ever be afraid. You can do anything you want to. And you can be anything you want to be.

More on that later.

Love,
Your not yet mother




Side note: I am aware that I may never have (a) daughter(s) but just in case I do, this book (which I will publish in installments on my blog before it actually becomes a book) is for them.

No comments: