About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Aug 16, 2009

;)

Today I went to Noah's farewell (which means he spoke in church because he's leaving for a mission in Hong Kong). And I sat in the back with the Rhondeaus (because Noah and his family are a big deal so a lot of people were there) and there was this little girl in front of me who kept looking at me (naturally, I'm a little kid magnet). And I winked at her.

And she winked back.

Her parents are doing something right, teaching her to wink, or this kid just has mad natural skills.

I've already blogged about my feelings on winking, so I won't go into that.

But I also would say that I was in quite the contemplative mood and I also noticed the book on the chair in front of me was titled Who Do You Love featuring a momma and baby bear with genuine fake fur to pet while you read. And I got to thinking, who do I love? I don't have a momma bear around to cuddle up to.

Because I've always had friends and family, but relationships change so often and no one stays around very long that it gets kind of hard.

And I know new friends are great and swell.
but sometimes I'd just like to keep some old ones close by.
Because that hasn't happened for the last few years.

1 comment:

Kelsie Lynn said...

i aint going anywhere. no where. without you