About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

May 8, 2009

why i love coming home

the roadtrip began this morning with me getting into the car at 4am with two acquaintances.
i had already decided i was okay spending several hours with these two.
but any doubt i might have had vanished when we sang along loudly to Weezer's blue album.

then we ate at this diner with a waitress who's arms were bigger than all of us combined.

we rocked out to Arcade Fire and Cake (including air instruments) and without too much delay we were in Oregon.

my mom was quite pleased to see me.
my dad goes, "what are you doing here."
then mum, "but seriously, how did you get here?"
caleb was gone, but when he came home he went to give me a hug and then stopped and said, "uh. um. wait, why are you here?"

then we watched 30 Rock and ate ice cream (and gummi bears).

.Caleb is officially big enough to give me piggy back rides (for about 10 seconds)
.I tried to convince mum to let me steal her rug for a movie (failed)
.I laid in bed this morning because my bed here is just soooo comfy.