About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Apr 9, 2009

i think u r gr8

Sometimes I send text messages and forget immediately what I said in them. Which is why Outboxes are useful.

Even better, and more perplexing, than that is...The Drafts folder.
Things I started to say, but for whatever reason didn't finish or follow through with.

Hey. Do you want to check my scriptures for a tiny slip of paper

Oh my oh my can't belgote

I want you to know that i tried to kiss him last night but he didn't give me a chance.

Also you can't suck at texting when you have that fancy keyboard.

Just remember to be al

Hey will you make sure I'm not locked out?

I hope so.

Here's the thing.

3.3 million books.

Movie us book.

That last one was from this really great idea I came up with when I woke up in the middle of the night so I texted it to myself. The problem is, I didn't actually give myself enough information to remember it. Something about movies and books that are made from movies?

3 comments:

Jordan said...

Your memory makes me happy.

Lawsy said...

Is that all you have left...My fading memory?

E. said...

"belgote"? is that along the lines of "freakhog"?