About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Mar 12, 2009

under the cover of darkness.

I am done with my film application.
Aside from re-checking and burning the DVDs.
But I am DONE. I was starting to think it would never really end.
So, it's 3:30 in the morning, but I am way too high-strung right now to go to bed.

So I will discuss our night.

What do you do when tomorrow is plant-a-flower day and you know what you're going to plant them in...But don't have any dirt?

The thing is...There is dirt everywhere, you just have to go about extracting it.
We recommend wearing as much black as possible for the occasion.
Make sure you have the proper tools...

Best to enlist a gang. Three to dig. One to hold the bag. One to scoop dirt up with a mug and put it into the bag. And another to watch out for creepers...and police, but mostly creepers.


Oh, and try to look as sketchy and sexy as possible while doing so.

No comments: