About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Mar 8, 2009

Count Your Blessings


I like E. because she makes me strange food.
and makes all my wishes come true.
I like Campus Plaza because there is always something going on, someone walking into our apartment, or something to entertain us, and there are cute boys on one side and fabulous girls on the other.
I like making films because it's rewarding.
I am glad to be done with my creative sample (almost!)
I like my family because they love, understand, and made me who I am today.
I like my friends, because they laugh at my jokes and hug me when I'm down.
I like being in college, because it's fun and liberating and costs too much, but it's good to be poor every now and again.
I like roommates who want to stay up and watch movies while getting sucked into our broken couch and who go along with/come up with some slightly crazy, mostly genius ideas.
Even though they lock me out so I have to go find refuge elsewhere.
And I like mocking people through signs in the window. hehe.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

glorious. love it. and you. a lot.
~ Al-Dawg

E. said...

Aw, presh.

And I am a little bit sorry for locking you out, but really not at all.