About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Feb 9, 2009

you're gonna love me.

I found a dress at DI today for $4.
It is amazing in every way possible.
I also found clothes for my orphan.

I have 2 papers to write.
I also have 3 tests to take.
all before I leave at...4:45
in the morning on Thursday.

Today I picked a verbal fight with a good part of my FHE group. The climax was when Elizabeth went storming out and slammed the door. And in classic Campus Plaza style about half a dozen people were watching.

If I could profess my love in any way...I would do it by busting out a song from Dreamgirls. I really, really wish I could sing like a black woman.

Quote of the day:
"You just got semi proposed to. Have a cookie!"

Life in our apartment is rarely dull.

You can buy 120 tea bags for $20 at stashtea.com and that pleases me greatly.

1 comment:

E. said...

Proposition: supermodel photoshoot in the four dollar dress. Because it is just that incredible.