About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Feb 12, 2009

took the midnight train going anywhere

In an hour and a half I will be headed to the Wal-Mart and from there to Mexico...Where I will spend a couple days playing with and mentoring orphans and then back home again.

I actually don't really know what part of Mexico we're going to. Or what exactly we're doing. I just felt this need to go and acted on that impulse.

I make a lot of decisions impulsively.
But it always (usually) works out.

My life is preoccupied with film application stuff at the moment.
Tom (Russell) thought I was already in the program, which I think is a good sign.

Here I go to sleep on the ground and not shower for four days. Yesss.
Just what I need.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I miss you. Kind of a lot. k. thanks. bye.