About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Feb 24, 2009

life is a maze and love is a riddle

Reason I love Cambell #27
he emailed me this list:
I will just throw out some ideas of what we need to do from here:
1) Find out people's availability
2) Find out how many PA's will be needed on each day (based upon what each department needs)
3) Assign PA's to specific departments for the days they are available.
4) Eat some ice cream
5) Organize rides/car pools for those who do not have cars.

also on my to do list for today:

1) New Testament Test
2)Watch Grand Illusion or Bright Leaves
3) Inspector 42 Meeting
4) Twilight (because I previously refused to pay more than a dollar to see it, but figure I should see it)

I have tension issues...I think there are 1.5 dozen knots in my shoulders/neck and I have no idea what they're doing there.

Today in my film/storytelling class we talked about telling family stories. Recently I tried writing a family story that I've never really been able to voice before. Afterwards I called my mom because I haven't talked to her in a while.

I am really glad to have people in my life who know me and understand me. I was complaining (because I have the bad habit of always complaining to my mother [she's the only one who listens]) and my complaints make sense to her because she raised me and realizes that I have needs that are unique, such as wide open spaces, brightly colored clothing, and people to laugh with.

We talked about trying things, not just food or activities, but also "trying" people, because sometimes people you wouldn't think twice about are actually quite fabulous individuals.

After complaining I told her thanks for raising me not to be lame. I owe my parents so much for my bizarre taste in food and my sense of adventure and humor. Not to mention my good looks ;)

Then she said,
"Life is fun with you around, just enjoy it."
which is swell advice.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Good advice :)

It's good to be happy