About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Feb 23, 2009

and a million more wishes.

Things I want Right Now:

.to know everything I am supposed to for my linguistics midterm (it's half my grade)
.for hyrum to make cookies
.to be done with the boring part of the film application
.to be passionately and recklessly in love
.to build a really kick-love fort
.to not need to sleep
.or eat
.a puppy to snuggle with
.for E to stop ruining my life
.a really great mug
.to not fail at sewing
.for everyone to be happy

Things I don't wish for (because I already have them)
.really great dental floss
.great friends

3 comments:

E. said...

Wait, what?! How am I ruining your life? Or, at least, how was I ruining it last night? Oh, dear.

Jordan said...

The title of this post was misleading.

Lawsy said...

You know I'm kidding.
Though, your sister broke my mug...and you know, that whole constantly decieving me thing. ;)
AND you won't go to a movie with me tonight, which is breaking my heart.
Basically by ruining I meant enhancing.


What were you expecting from that title?