About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jan 31, 2009

so long and thanks for all the fish

I have a secret too...I'm pregnant.
You guys, we have to save the honey bees!
Okay, so how much chocolate sauce do you want?
Seriously? What if I was really pregnant?
[no response]
Okay, if you were really pregnant I would be sad.
I would be happy, for your child.
I wouldn't. I would probably encourage you to put it up for adoption.
I would be glad that her child was going to a good home.
How am I a good home?
Well, you'd be a better mother than a meth addict.
Yeah, slightly above a meth addict.
Thanks...?

Angela and I went grocery shopping today.
And about five different guys made fun of us for having such a full cart.
Then all that was open were 15 item or less lanes and self check-out.

Also, I have been attracting Italian speaking people to me left and right. Every new place I've gone someone has ended up speaking Italian. Today in the grocery store I was telling Ang how Alfredo doesn't actually exist in Italy and this guy spins around, "so you lived in Italy?" "uh, yeah..."

Trying to edit mini-mentary but Iz's Mac is failing me and I got the wrong cord to put it on my compy.

Our couch eats people.

No comments: