About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jan 6, 2009

i tried to do handstands for you

Back2School

Now that the madness of trying to move in is over I feel quite at home. Oddly tired though. I've been wanting to go to bed since I woke up this morning.

The snow is, for lack of a better word, snowing madly. I fell on my side twice yesterday (shining moments in my life).

The first one I literally made an "I'm falling" sound. Whoop! And this guy rushed over to help me, but I jumped up and ran away (covered in snow on one half of my body). The second, I was on the phone with Hilary complaining about snow and falling. Gravity seems to have a sense of humor. I'm darn sore.

So, certain people think my name is pronounced Larrr-en. Instead of Lor-ren. Now, I like pirates and I don't really know what kind of sound "au" is supposed to make, but I grew up as a Lor-ren and enjoy being called as such. Generously, in the past two days, three people I have met have asked me to specify which I prefer. And I said, "the right one. gosh." Kidding, I was generous back. Just plain Ren works too.

Didn't get into the film class I wanted, which is a real :( and now I have to take a real class instead. But I suppose I should have spent more than five minutes on the last part. Sometimes I wonder if I should be doing this film thing...But, then I remember it's the best major.

Today Caitlin introduced me to the wonderfulness that is popcorn in tomato soup. Sounds crazy, but don't knock it 'til you try it. (Not buttered popcorn).

Side note: I've been here since Friday and have avoided buying any food until tonight. Yay for freeganism....or just people liking me enough to feed me.

Oh, and fall count is now up to: three.

2 comments:

E. said...

Is this what you were type-type-typing away on last night? I like it.

Actually, I always like it. Thank you for having a blog in the first place, and updating it, too.

Lawsy said...

No. That was actually a really stupid facebook thing I felt the need to do late at night. ha.

Thank you for reading.