About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Dec 11, 2008

these are just a couple of my cravings

I watched Good Night, and Good Luck and I have to say I really appreciated that they used trebuchet for the font.


Besides that there were other things I liked.

First of, I really, really like George Clooney. I think he is a classy man. And his voice is perfect.
Second, I like black and white movies in high definition. They just look really good. I love color, don't get me wrong, but sometimes black and white is just really great and when he's holding up ties and she says, "I like the blue one" my brain got confused.

Speaking of HD black and white. I want one of these. In my house.

I really should have written something more intelligent about how I feel about aforementioned movie, but I'm lacking in sleep and trying to write an episode synopsis for a sitcom about college students raising foster children.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES! I am going to try to get into that class too.
It would be SWEET if we both made it in.
the deadline is the 29th, no?