About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Dec 7, 2008

so good to meet you

quick note:
psycedelic layout sponsered by the fact that I just put adobe TWO point zero on my lappy. Don't get attached.

What if...Saturdays

What if I only had sisters?
.I probably never would have been shot with an airsoft gun while in my bedroom
or gagged with socks
.I would walk around the house in my underwear
.I would have seen many more chick flicks
.I would have someone to steal clothes from
.The bathroom smell like plumeria and peaches instead of Axe body wash
.My dad would sigh and watch basketball and generally act like Mr. Bennet
.My mom probably would have gone insane
.I probably wouldn't have thought I was a boy when I was younger
.I wouldn't have been slammed up against the wall so many times
.I would probably know how to do hair and makeup
.I wouldn't appreciate the one sister I do have as much as I do know
.I'd probably have different taste in music
.I probably wouldn't be nearly as cool.

As it is, I think I have the perfect sister:brother ratio.

No comments: